Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Honey

Hello all,

I'm posting today about a challenge I'm participating in. For the past few days I've been washing my face with honey. That's all, just honey and after experiencing some seriously excellent results, after just three days, I decided to invite you to join along. I'm a little late, I know, but after seeing the results I just had to share.




Here's what you do....click on this link and go read the details of the challenge.

http://crunchybetty.com/honey-challenge

This honey challenge has been wonderful. It smells delicious, feels decadent and it's excellent for your skin. It makes your skin GLOW.

Let me know how it works out for you!

2 comments:

Bitty Boss said...

I was not participating in this challenge, but I use a dab of honey in my facial cleanser everyday and it DOES make your skin glow. It gives it that extra moisture too. Great post!

Unknown said...

I had this on the back of my mind def need t6o jump on board considering my skin has been acting up as usual.